Cradle Mountain Guided Walk with Gourmet Hamper
You have your very own personal experienced and qualified bush walking tour guide taking you around the world famous Dove Lake Cradle Mountain National Park. Showing you the wildlife, telling you the history and explaining all the beauty of this amazing location. We pick you up and drop you off at your port or hotel.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of day walking equipment - day packs and walking poles
- Lunch - Enjoy the best of Tasmania fresh local produce. Lunch is on us with a decadent gourmet hamper included.
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania
What makes us different? It's simple.....we just don't drop you off, we walk with you! Your day starts with a coastal scenic drive in our small private luxury vehicles and we will pick you up from any port in Northern Tasmania. We are here to make your day memorable at one of the most iconic locations our island state has to offer.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sheffield, Sheffield, Tasmania
Visit the town of murals - Sheffield in colour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Make your PRE BOOKING now to secure your pick up, we are happy to cater to your needs.Airports
- Burnie Wynyard Airport, Burnie, Tasmania Australia
- Devonport Airport, Devonport, Tasmania Australia
- Launceston Airport, 201 Evandale Rd, Western Junction, Tasmania 7212 Australia
- Burnie Port, Burnie TAS 7320, Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.