Cradle of Wine - Tour to Kakheti
We will show you one of the most beautiful regions of Georgia, the land of vineyards - Kakheti - which is becoming more and more popular with tourists from year to year. You will see Brands such as Alazani Valley and Sighnaghi, which is also called the "City of Love." The center of Sighnaghi has been beautifully restored and is somewhat reminiscent of Italy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- An Accredited Guide Service
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine Testing
- Comfortable Transport
- Entries Tickets
What's excluded :
- Fees for Guide and Driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino, Signagi Georgia
The Bodbe Monastery, where is located the tomb of St. Nino, who spread Christianity in Georgia in the 4th century.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sighnaghi, Sighnaghi, Kakheti Region
City of Love - Sighnaghi. We will walk with you along the beautiful cobbled streets of the city, take a walk along the fortress wall, from where you can see beautiful views of the Alazani Valley. You can enjoy beautiful views of the vineyards, green meadows and see the chain of mountains of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Telavi, Telavi, Kakheti Region
Arrival in Kvareli, where there is the largest number of wineries. We will visit the Kindzmarauli wine corporation and conduct a wine tasting.
Sightseeing tour of Telavi and arrival in Tbilisi through the Gombori pass.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.