Craft Beer in Barranco
Enjoy the world of Craft Beer
We will begin our route visiting a microbrewery, where we will learn the process of making craft beer and taste its different styles. Our next is one of the most famous bars in Lima, which has more than 23 beer taps of Peruvian craft beers. with a delicious snack included!!!
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit 1 Craft Beer Brewery
- Visit one of the most famous Craft Beer Bars in Lima
- Craft Beer Tasting (6 different types!)
- Delicious Snack
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
Enjoy the world of Craft Beer.
We will begin our route visiting a microbrewery, where we will learn the process of making craft beer and taste its different styles. Our next stop will be a renowned brewery where we will have a tasting of their best beers and finish in one of the most famous bars in Lima, which has more than 23 beer taps of Peruvian craft beers, where you can also enjoy a delicious peruvian snack.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Av. Francisco Bolognesi 721, Barranco 15063, Peru
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Plaza de Armas Barranco, Barranco 15063, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.