Craft Beer Tasting
Craft Beer Tasting will be held in the newly opened space of one of the oldest brewery in Austria, "Kaltenhauser Botschaft". Beer that is here brewed is made with love and a lot of passion. Our local guides will explain you process of brewing this magical beverage and also give you tips on how to taste a beer like a professional. This tasting will be followed up with stories about local traditions and fun facts about beer worldwide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Different Craft Beer Sorts that were chosen especially for you.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Austria is one of the top beer-drinking countries worldwide and therefore offers a huge variety of different types of beer.
During this beer tasting, you will not only learn insights about the brewing process and the various beer types but also the proper way of tasting the different beers.
On this tasting, you will try different local beer sorts that we have chosen especially for you, besides tasting you will be guided through the history of brewing.
After the experience, you will be ready to explore the Viennese craft beer scene.
• Local snacks - Local snacks that will make beer taste even better.
Departure Point :Mariahilfer Str. 156-158, 1150 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.