Craft Beer Tasting Tour in Prague with Local Homebrewer
Discover Prague’s best craft beer bars, pubs and microbreweries, often hidden to most travellers. You'll taste a selection of local crafts, all draught (4-5 different beer styles), and enjoy traditional beer appetizers. You'll learn about Lagers, Pilsners, Ales, Porters + other locally common beer styles and understand brewing techniques, beer ingredients, tastes and aromas. We’re local guides, passionate about beer and everything that has to do with this amazing beverage and we're homebrewers, so we like to think we can give you thorough information about the craft beer you’ll taste. You'll visit microbrewery with a long Lager brewing tradition + 2 other craft beer pubs/bars in the Newtown area. We focus on quality, rather than quantity, so you can get a personal experience on your trip in - therefore, we don't run big groups.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Craft beer tasting (4-5 different beer styles, all locally brewed)
- Traditional beer snack/appetizer
- Visit of a mini/microbrewery and 2 other authentic beer pubs/bars
- Experienced local beer guru guide
- Personal approach
- Small-sized groups
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Town, Prague Czech Republic
1. Meet your local guide at the meeting point (Wenceslas square 19 - In front of Sephora shop) to begin the tour.
Our guide will take you to 3 different beer pubs/bars in the area, to enjoy some of the best locally brewed craft beers.
2. We'll kick the beer tasting off in one of the Newtown’s microbreweries with a long Lager brewing tradition. You'll learn about brewing styles + ingredients and taste their famous Lagers.
3. We'll then move to a small craft beer bar/café, hidden to most travellers, with a variety of Czech craft beers on tap.
4. The big finale comes up in a traditional beerhouse, where you'll taste some typical beer snacks/appetizers, alongside local Pilsners.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Václavské nám. 19, 110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město, Czechia
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.