Craft Beer Tour in Lower Downtown Denver
Get out into one of Denver's 300 days of sunshine and head to the Historical Lower Downtown (LoDo) District of Denver. Learn how beer has obtained such a strong foothold in our state and discover for yourself why Denver has earned for itself the nickname "Napa Valley of Craft Beer." Tours last between 2-3 hours so prepare to hang out with a local beer aficionado and see if you have what it takes to stand up to our beer. During the 4 stops on our tour you will go behind the scenes to learn brewing process, visit a brewpub that began a nationwide franchise, drink in the brewery founded by the governor, and hang out in the best craft beer bar in Denver. Our tour guides drink with the best so ask them any questions you may have. All challenges accepted! Book now to secure your spot; if the tour is full please call our contact phone number to see if we can add you in. Don't miss out on Denver's gateway to craft beer!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Souvenir taster glass
- Entry/Admission - Rock Bottom Brewery
- Entry/Admission - LoDo
- Entry/Admission - The Wynkoop
- Entry/Admission - Falling Rock Tap House
- Entry/Admission - Jagged Mountain Craft Brewery
What's excluded :
- Food (please eat beforehand)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Join Denver's first and best walking brewery tour as you satisfy your thirst for beer and knowledge. Learn the history of Denver and step outside on this walking tour to see, hear, smell, and -most importantly- taste the best that Downtown Denver has to offer.
Rock Bottom Brewery- Established in 1991 (3 years before Great Divide Brewery opened) and named after the slogan "Get a Piece of the Rock," Rock Bottom brewery at 1001 16th St Denver, Co became a solid player in Denver's beer game. In business for over 25 years it has received 200+ awards for its beer nation wide and proves to us that some beer just needs to get around. The head brewer of Rock Bottom Downtown Denver, John McClure, continues to give back to Denver's beer industry by running an excellent brewing apprenticeship through his brew house. These new faces continue to grow and improve the muscle behind every pint.
Jagged Mountain Brewery- Founded by a team of true mountain men who were thirsting for their next adventure. The age old drunken conversation of “we should own a bar!” didn’t happen at any old watering hole. RJ Banat and Randy Stinson set the wheels into motion in 2010 while on a canyon excursion in Utah. After three years of networking, penny pinching, construction management, and kickstarting, on November 2, 2013 Jagged Mountain Craft Brewery opened its doors at 1139 20th St Denver, Co. These mountain men wanted their brewery to reflect their passion for the outdoors and thus named it Jagged Mountain after a peak in the Weminuche Wilderness.
Falling Rock Tap House- Founded in 1997 by beer aficionado, Chris Black. Their slogan says it all; "No Crap on Tap." With over 75 beers on tap this hole in the wall bar is THE place to drink craft beer in Denver. Breweries know it, distributors know, and now you know it. You're Welcome. Enjoy this gem during any sporting event but you better make sure to start your search here if a cool beer is coming to town.
Wynkoop Brewery- Lucky for us all, in 1988 John Hickenlooper (Colorado Governor), Jerry Williams, Mark Schiffler and Russell Schehrer dragged LoDo away from its sketchy past when they opened the FIRST craft Brewery in Denver. Located on Skid Row in the century-old J. S. Brown Mercantile Building at 1634 18th St. Denver, Co Wynkoop is surrounded by iconic landmarks like Coors Field, Larimer Square, and the recently renovated Union Station. Don't let their age fool you into thinking that they are too scared to put Rocky Mountain Oysters, green chiles or gummy bears in their beer, because they do.
Includes 10+ beer samples, 4 stops, beer trivia, and scandalous city history. Food not included.
Departure Point :1: Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery, 1001 16th St Mall #A-100, Denver, CO 80265, USA
2: Falling Rock Tap House, 1919 Blake St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Return Detail :1: Falling Rock Tap House, 1919 Blake St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
2: Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery, 1001 16th St Mall #A-100, Denver, CO 80265, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years; bring photo ID
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriate for the weather
- Bring water
- Do not park at a 2-hour parking meter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.