Craft glass-blowing & brews in Czech countryside
Prague is stunning, no doubt but if you want to say you've been to the Czech Republic or seen our crafts let me show you beauties of my country.
First stop is family-owned traditional glass blowing workshop which is located 40 minutes from Prague in a small countryside village. This is not a factory using machines but craft men hand blowing amazing glass artwork. You'll be standing next to a glassblower and have a chance to participate in this old fashioned way of making glass. We Czech are famous and proud of our glass making history and skills.
For centuries Czech glassblowers handled that hot working environment by drinking beer and so should we. Moving to nearby old mill in forgotten land which has been resurrected into a craft brewery and gingerbread bakery. We'll cool ourselves down with the best lager or lovely wine. There is an optional short walk alongside a stream where we might spot wild beavers and geese.
Me (Pavel) as your guide and accommodation pick up included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 2 beers/wine glasses. For kids under 18 and non-drinkers 2 non-alcoholic beverages.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - Trying to be sustainable we encourage travellers to take their own refillable bottle. Tasty tap drinking water available at our stops. If you don't have one we will provide for you bottled water.
- Admission at a glass-blowing workshop
- Pavel, your local guide
- Entry/Admission - Glasstar
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glasstar, Nenačovice 69, 266 01 Beroun, Czechia
First stop is family-owned traditional glass blowing company which is located in small countryside village. This is not a factory using machines but craft men hand blowing amazing glass artwork.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Dědkův mlýn, 273 51 Unhošť, Czechia
Then we move on just a couple minutes to an old mill in forgotten land which has been resurrected into craft brewery and gingerbread bakery.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick up from any place in Prague. Some places may have the nearest possible parking couple hundred metres away. If you won't find your accommodation in the list simply fill in your accommodation address.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Health & safety: Better safe than sorry. Hand sanitizer, smaller groups, comfortable social distances, car sanitation between guests, less passenger in one vehicle, etc. Just to make sure everybody is comfy! Personal sanitizers are available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.