CraigCat Boat Tour from Fernandina Beach
CraigCats are like a go-cart on water. You get the opportunity to drive your own boat on a guided tour while also getting to see the waterways of Amelia Island and the surrounding area. You could see dolphins, manatees, wild horses and birds specific to the area.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cumberland Island, Cumberland Island, Georgia
You will see the historic Dungeness Ruins and wild horses. Stretch your legs as we pull up on the beaches of Cumberland Island to look for beautiful shells and explore.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, FL
On the way to Cumberland Island you will pass by Historic Fernandina Beach and your guide will give you a brief overview of the history of the island.
Duration: 3 minutes
Pass By: Fort Clinch State Park, 2601 Atlantic Ave, Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, FL 32034-2203
19th Century Fort
Departure Point :Amelia Island Marina, 251 Creekside Dr, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.