"Crash landing on you" that captivated the world, fun of seeing Korean artefacts
★ Be your “Crash Landing on you” drama character !
★ Immerse yourself into the different filming locations
★ Binae Island, where Se-ri went on picnic with Ri Jeong-hyuk
★ Go to the Rainbow Bridge where Gu Seung-joon&Seo Dan kissed
★ Reunite with Se-Ri & the NK soldiers at Jungangtap Park
Released in 190 countries around the world through Netflix,'Crash landing on you' drama that captured the world!
Time to feel relaxed and emotional while looking around the filming sites in the popular drama.
Why don't we go to the filming location of 'Crash landing on you' drama together?
(08:30) President Hotel - Move to Icheon Ceramic Village - Icheon Ceramic Village - Icheon Seolbong Park - Binae Island Tour - Jungang Tapsajeok Park (including Tangeum Lake Rainbow Road) - Shopping Center - Myeongdong Sending (17:30)
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Icheon Ceramics Village, Icheon, Gyeonggi-do 467-843 South Korea
Icheon Ceramic Village
Icheon Ceramic Village which is located an hour away from Seoul is the major place of white porcelain of Joseon Dynasty that is ㅐcontinuing the legacy of brilliant Korean ceramic culture. To see the essence of Korean traditional celadon such as aristocratic Goryeo celadon, simple and graceful white porcelain of the Joseon Dynasty, this is the place you should visit.
Icheon Ilwon became the center of Korean traditional pottery since Joseon Dynasty because of its location to easily get the base material and fuel like the neighbor city Gwangju. Icheon has invested 7 hundred million won of working expenses in the village to build exhibition room, restaurant, and parking lots for convenience in 1988 as the important place of white porcelain of Joseon Dynasty. And it was spotlighted as one day tour course during the 1988 Olympic game.
Especially, you will feel the unique subtle green color on the ceramics and its pure beauty through the artworks of Mr. Ji who is an intangible property for pottery of white porcelain. Also Heagang Ceramic Museum is the only ceramic art gallery where many ceramic lovers visit to meet the late Mr. Go’s works of celadon.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Seolbong Park, 152, Gyeongchung-daero 2709beon-gil, Icheon, Gyeonggi-do 17379 South Korea
Another filming location of the Kdrama ‘Crash Landing on You’, Icheon Seolbong park is where Gu Seung-joon and Ri Jeong-hyuk looks for Yoon Se-ri, and you won’t realize the time flying by while you look around the park with more than 120 art pieces.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Binae-gil, Angseong-myeon, Chungju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do, South Korea
One of the filming locations of the Kdrama ‘Crash Landing on You’, which is aired in 190 different countries through Netflix and now loved worldwide, Binae island is an island created in the middle of Namhan river of Chungju and a tourist attraction that has an exquisite scenery of reeds and silver grasses.
It is a place where everyone went for a picnic before Se-Ri left North Korea in drama, and it is where Se-Ri sung ‘When the Cold Wind Blows.’
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Jungangtap Historic Park, 11, Tappyeong-ri, Jungangtap-myeon, Chungju, Chungcheongbuk-do South Korea
Another filming location of the Kdrama ‘Crash Landing on You’, Jungangtap Sakeok park is where Se-Ri and the North Korean soldiers reunite.
It is also where Jeong-hyuk puts on shoes on Eun-dong who ran outside barefoot during the interior design event, showing attentiveness.
The Tangeum Lake’s Rainbow Bridge is where Gu Seung-joon and Seo Dan kissed, located in Chungju.
This is where you can be lost in your thoughts while admiring the statues and Tangeum Lake!
How about going on a walk to Chungju’s Jungangtap Sajeok park on a sunny day with your family?
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :President Hotel, 16 Eulji-ro, Euljiro 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour progress may be changed due to local traffic on the same day.
- In case of traffic congestion, tour progress and Myeongdong sending may be delayed.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travel information form to fill in
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.