Crazy Group tour to kazbegi
It is the most reasonably priced trip for Ananuri-Gudauri-Kazbegi and secondly, this place is just so beautiful.The Trip is well organised, in a comfortable big van . All the key sites will be covered and our guides are very nice as well.
On the way you have the option of paragliding , which you can do and it is amazing experience. Join in our group and you will leave your heart and soul in Georgia, You will take plenty of amazing pictures .!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation by Minibus
- Guide service
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Special local car's cost from Kazbegi to Gergeti Holly trinity ( +10 Lari per person
- Foods and meals
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Gergeti Trinity Church
- Entry/Admission - Dariali Restaurant and Hotel ***
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gergeti Trinity Church, Kazbegi, Oni, Georgia
09:00 am Leaving Avlabari Metro station
Congratulations ! Your Experience Just started !
10:00am ( 10 min Stop for coffee )
12:00 am Stepantsminda (kazbegi)
Stepantsiminda (Kazbegi) is known for its scenic location in the Greater Caucasus mountains, and is a center for trekkers and mountain climbing. Local attractions include Mount Kazbegi itself and the alpine medows and forests of the surrounding Kazbegi Nature Reserve and Gergeti trinity Church Outside of town.
Therefore in Kazbegi village, we rent special car (4$ per person) to take us to the top of the mountain to visit Gergeti Trinity Church .
12:30 Gergeti holly trinity church
Gergeti Trinity church is a popular name for Holy Trinity Church near the village of Gergeti. The church is situated on the right bank of the river Chkheri and under Mount Kazbegi at an elevation of 2170 meters. The Gergeti Trinity Church was built in the 14th century, and is the only cross-cupola church in Khevi province. in times of danger, precious relics from Mtskheta including Saint Nino’s Cross were brought here for safekeeping. During the Soviet Era, all religious services were prohibited, but the church remained a popular tourist destination. The church is now an active establishment of the Geoprgian Orthodox and Apostolic Church. From the church, you will get an epic panoramic view of the whole valley. The church due to its isolation in the steep mountainous area full of nature, it remains the most iconic tourist attraction in Georgia. We will be impressed with the view of Mount Kazbegi, which is 5047 m height.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dariali Restaurant and Hotel ***, Upper Gudauri ,0103,Gudauri,Georgia, Gudauri 0103, Georgia
Unique possibility to have a lunch in beautiful nature. Try super delicious, homemade, traditional dishes, and most important Khinkali, because you are in homeland of this dumplings .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Russian Georgian Friendship Monument, Georgian Military Highway, Gudauri 383085 Georgia
15:00 Gudauri . Activities or visit to Friendship Monument Georgia-Russia (optional)
The Russia–Georgia Friendship Monument is a monument built in 1983 to celebrate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk and the ongoing friendship between Soviet Georgia and Soviet Russia. Located on the Georgian Military Highway between the ski resort town of Gudauri and the Jvari pass, the monument is a large round stone and concrete structure overlooking the Devil's Valley in the Caucasus mountains. .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gudauri Ski Resort, Vartsla Mountain, Dusheti Region, New Gudauri blok 1, apt. 109, Gudauri 4702 Georgia
Gudauri ski resort, that is located on the south-facing plateau of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia. The resort is situated in the Stepantsminda district, at an elevation of 2,200 meters, above sea level with skiing area enjoying maximum exposure to the sun. Gudauri is located in the heart of the Caucasus Mountains. The resort takes on a whole new life as a fabulous sightseeing destination with fresh air, superior areas for horse-riding, mountain biking, hiking, paragliding, etc.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
Ananuri fortress dates to XVI-XVIII centuries and it is situated on the foreland by the river Aragvi . Ananuri was a castle and seat of the Eristavis (Dukes) of Aragvi, a feudal dynasty which ruled the area from the 13th century. The castle was the scene of numerous battles. This is perfect place for landscape
photography, there are amazingly beautiful views of the fortress and Jinvali reservoir together. The fortress remained in use until the beginning of the 19th century. In 2007, the complex has been on the tentative list for inclusion into the UNESCO World Heritage Site program.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jinvali Water Reservoir, 40 km to the North from Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
Jinvali Reservoir is located Along the Georgian military highway. Wonderful place to take amazing pictures, blue colored water between three cordilleras.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Avlabari, Tbilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.