Crazy Rich Asians Private Food Tour in Singapore
“This is probably the only country in the world where grown men can get into fistfights over which specific food stall in some godforsaken shopping centre has the best rendition of some obscure fried noodle dish.” – Excerpt from Kevin Kwan’s Crazy Rich Asians
Do you want to feel like a movie star for one day? Join our ‘Behind the scenes of the Crazy Rich Asian food tour’ by Wok’n’Stroll – culinary adventures in Singapore. Our food explorer guides will take you to the most beautiful places in Singapore featured in the movie and tell you all the secrets from
behind the scenes.
Please come hungry as you will enjoy local food dinner at the famous hawker centers mentioned in the book and a heady cocktail. Here is your chance to live the movie "Crazy Rich Asians". On this private guided tour, we take you to places where Nick, Rachel and their friends eat, drink and laugh!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and beverage as included in itinerary
- English-speaking guide services
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and beverage that is not indicated as included in itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Experience the food at real-world locations featured in Kevin Kwan's bestseller on this private food tour. In addition to your local guide, you will receive a printed guide featuring excerpts taken from the book along with mouthwatering photos to help you along the tour.
We will start our Crazy Rich Asian tour at Chjimes. This is a charming historic building complex located in the heart of the city. It started as a Catholic Convent and is now the scene of buzzing eateries, bars and yes, it was the wedding venue in the movie.
No trip to Singapore is complete without digging into its scrumptious seafood scene. And one of the best places to sample fresh seafood is New Ubin Seafood - it has been rated by Michelin as a Bib Gourmand restaurant.
We will shift the scene to one of the most buzzing hawker centres of Singapore - the iconic Lau Pa Sat. It is the perfect blend of architecture, warm aromas of local food and the buzz of the Lion City.
Fancy having a cold one at the world's highest urban craft brewery? Take in some of the best views of Singapore's skyline and the Marina Bay Sands, while you enjoy some fine craft beers and the Singapore Sling
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from any hotels in Singapore.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.