Create Memorable Videos While Touring Beautiful Vancouver and BC Destinations
Visit iconic destinations and shoot video content while on the tour to create exciting, memorable and sharable content for social media.
Use your recent model smartphone or digital camera to capture special moments with simple creative techniques while on the tour. At the end of the tour, we will help you edit your footage and create a unique masterpiece that you can share online or with loved ones.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bus Fare or Taxi
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Fees to Attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Granville Island, Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia
We will visit a various locations in around the Granville Island and walk over to nearby heritage sites.We will capture video content and important moments while on the tour. At the end of the tour we will come back to Granville Island for lunch to eat and to edit the video content into an exciting highlight reel.
If you make Tik Toks, we will create content while having fun. Visit historic sites and learn some history while creating video stories to share on social media, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok and others.
Before we head out, Stuart will show you some creative ways to shoot video, how to use your camera controls to improve the image and learn some software and editing techniques to use while on the tour.
We will return to our original meeting place and grab lunch at one of the eataries. During lunch, we edit and publish our finished video and post it to the social media platform of your choice.
I look forward to taking you around my city.
Departure Point :1253 Johnston St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R8, Canada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.