Create your customized bottle of wine in a beautiful cellar ! NEW
Enjoy a 2-hour winemaking workshop in a breathtaking 18th century royal cellar in the center of Paris. With your personal winemaker, you will learn how to make your own wine and design a label for your bottle. A unique experience and a must-do for any wine lover.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit of Les Caves du Louvre
- Tasting of 6 different wines
- Professional winemaker presentation
- Your personalized bottle of wine
- Tools to design your own label
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Two hours to make your own wine! In a beautiful 18th century wine cellar that once belonged to the King of France, you'll be guided step by step through the making of your very own bottle of wine.
You will taste and select the varietals you want to work with. Then, you’ll compose your own blend. After that, you'll design your very own label. After two hours of winemaking workshop ,you will leave with an absolutely unique bottle, made entirely by you.
Saying that this experience is a blast is an understatement. But it’s also a tremendous learning experience, as hands on as it gets. You will be guided throughout the process by a bilingual and friendly wine professional that will make the experience even more fun and memorable.
Departure Point :Les Caves du Louvre, 52 Rue de l'Arbre Sec, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.