Creative Cooking for Young Chefs in Tuscany
Diacceroni has been farming and producing organic products for over 25 years, with a great deal of respect for the environment and personal health. We produce pasta using our organic flour, extra virgin olive oil made from our organically grown olives, sauces, jams, and mustards all prepared directly with homegrown and handpicked fruits and vegetables.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Cooking Tools and Equipment
What's excluded :
- In this workshop at Agriturismo Diacceroni, our youngest guests can express their creativity preparing small dishes to be enjoyed as a snack with mom and dad! Together we will knead dough, weigh, touch, mix, taste and learn about the different ingredients, making artistic sweet and savoury dishes with Diacceroni's homegrown fruits and vegetables.
Prices are per person; please increase the amount if you want to book the experience for several days and/or if you are accompanying your child.
• Fresh Pasta
Departure Point :Via della Bonifica, 156, 56037 Peccioli PI, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.