Creek Cat Tour
Zip around Hilton Head Island on an incredibly fun, 2-hour, guided, adventure. There's no better way to see more amazing sights and have a more incredible adventure than on these amazing little boats. With speeds up to 30mph, this tour will visit all the normal spots but also take you into the back creeks where dolphin strand feed and other wildlife reside. A professional guide will lead the way while you operate your own Creek Cat and cover over 25 miles around Hilton Head, the Harbour Town Lighthouse, Daufuskie, and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-Hour Guided Hilton Head Island Creek Cat Eco Tour
- Visit Harbour Town, Daufuskie Island, and more
- See wildlife such as egrets, eagles, ospreys, and otters along the way
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Photos of your group
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: One HHI, 86 Helmsman Way Palmetto Bay Marina, Hilton Head, SC 29928-3206
We depart from Palmetto Bay Marina and visit many memorable places - Harbour Town, Daufuskie Island and back through the calm waterways of Bull Island!
Pass By: Harbour Town Lighthouse & Museum, 149 Lighthouse Rd, Hilton Head, SC 29928-7207
A professional guide will lead the way while you operate your own Creek Cat and cover over 25 miles around Hilton Head, the Harbour Town Lighthouse, Daufuskie, and more.
Departure Point :86 Helmsman Way, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 18 years old with valid driver license to operate
- Must be 5 years old to be a passenger
- Maximum weight per passenger is 300lb.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Masks are required in all indoor retail spaces (where you check in for your tour).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.