Creepy Crawl Night-Time Haunted Pub Walking Tour of Savannah's Historic District
We are the ORIGINAL haunted pub crawl tour of Savannah's famed Historic District, operating nightly since 1996. Our home base is the famous Six Pence Pub, a notoriously haunted English-themed bar right in the middle of downtown Savannah. Our professional storyteller-guides have decades of combined experience sharing compelling tales of eerie happenings and ghost lore in Savannah. Our walk covers about 1.5 miles of Savannah's gloriously beautiful (and terribly haunted!) sidewalks and squares. Participants each receive a souvenir custom-designed to-go cup koozie at our starting location. As it is legal to drink on the street in Savannah, we breeze through a handful of sometimes-quirky, sometimes-historic bars for walking beverages. Note: drinks ARE NOT included in admission. Only guests 21+ may participate, making this an ADULTS-ONLY ghost tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-Hour Night-Time Guided Haunted Pub Crawl of Historic Savannah
- Stop at 4 Local Savannah Pubs & Bars
- Each guest will receive a souvenir to-go cup koozie featuring artwork from a local illustrator
- Visit haunted and spooky Savannah sites amidst our lush city squares and lively nightlife scene
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Creepy Crawl Haunted Pub Tour, 245 Bull St, Savannah, GA 31401-3935
Your professional guide will introduce you to 4+ local bars, and many other haunted and spooky Savannah sites amidst our lush city squares and nightlife scene, all while you sip on a to-go drink! You will hear tales of local spirit activity at a variety of these locations while you take in the eerie beauty of Savannah after dark.
Stop At: Chippewa Square, Bull Street Between Hull Street and Perry Street, Savannah, GA 31401
Our walk covers about 1.5 miles of Savannah's gloriously beautiful (and terribly haunted!) sidewalks and squares
Stop At: Colonial Park Cemetery, 200 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401
Hear other ghostly tales about Savannah, particularly at the Colonial Park Cemetery, the oldest burial ground in town.
Departure Point :245 Bull St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Return Detail :The Hauntings. Walking Ghost Tour., Tomochichi's Rock, 124 Bull St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Please come prepared with a face covering. Masks may be removed while eating or drinking, or when 6 feet of distancing is observed. Tours will be kept to less than 20 people, social distancing is requested, and guides will wear masks when necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.