Crete Finikia and Giouchtas Mountains Horse Riding Tour with Lunch
Explore the Finikia and Giouchtas mountains on a relaxing horseback ride that shows you the natural wonders of Crete. Trot across the landscape on a docile mount and take in beautiful rural vistas before indulging in a delicious lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Horseback ride
What's excluded :
After your coffee, you will be provided with basic training of riding and after this you are taken to the horses and get ready for the horses and wagon ride to the mountains. After riding 1 hour and 20 minutes, you will arrive on the top of the Finikia mountains and stop there.
There you can have a soft drink, some raki, fruit, and you can take photos of the view, and the sleeping mountain of the Greek God Zeus (he was born in a cave on the Lassithi plateu but he is sleeping opposite the Finikia mountains, Archanes). After this pause, you will take the horses and wagon again, and go back to the stables, riding for another 1 hour and 15 minutes, and then, you will get a rich Cretan traditional lunch with home-made wine.
When you finish lunch, you can sit out in the garden of the stables and have some more wine, while the kids or you, can have a few more minutes of horse riding. At about two o'clock you will head back to the hotels or apartments.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up from Analipsi, Anissara, Hersonisso, Gournes, Gouves, Kokkini Chani, Malia, Stalis
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks are mandatory on the transfer
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.