Cristina Discovery stay with lunch - El Calafate
An ideal combination of adventures, glaciers and stories, as well as navigation between icebergs and stunning landscapes with views of the western front of the Upsala Glacier.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off by central hotels
- Entry/Admission - Upsala Glacier
What's excluded :
- Mention not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Upsala Glacier, El Calafate Argentina
If you want to see the Upsala Glacier and know the Estancia, Discovery is the perfect option. The 4 × 4 ascent is done crossing a mountain path between forests and rivers, until you reach the Upsala Glacier Viewpoint, with views of the Southern Patagonian Ice Field. The landscape is moved by its immensity. Visit to the Estancia, Costumbrista Museum, Chapel.
Boarding and departure in Puerto de Punta Bandera (APN) at 08.15 hours in a modern and comfortable boat.
Navigation between icebergs and imposing landscapes with views of the western front of the Upsala Glacier and from there along the Cristina Channel to the landing point at the Estancia.
Arrival at Estancia Cristina at 11:30 a.m.
Stay in the Stay 6 hours.
Guided visit to the Estancia Costumbrista Museum (former Shearing Shed) Ascent in all-terrain vehicles, traveling 9.5 km along a mountain path. Arrival at the refuge of Continental Ice. 30-minute walk on glacial erosion terrain.
Privileged view of the Eastern front of Upsala Glacier, Guillermo Lake, Southern Patagonian Ice and the Andes Mountains.
Return to the Estancia Helmet and board 17.30 hours. Arrival in Puerto Bandera approximately 19.00 hours.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.