Crooked Tree Bird Watching
You'll be taken on a trail where your guide will give you a full birding and rich cultural experience of the birds and village.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary, Northern Highway at Mile 33 Belize
This tour leaves the City to Crooked Tree for a day of Birding at the Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary. Your guide will give you a full birding and rich cultural experience of their village. You will explore through several trails around the village of Crooked Tree where you’ll see and capture a few snaps on fowls and waders, Heron Egrets, Storks and much more. The tour will also visit the western cause-way and north end of the Crooked Tree Community. Thereafter, leave the community and return to Belize City.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :8 Fort St, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or airport in Belize City. Contact us for arrangements
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.