Cross Country Skiing around Strbske Pleso: High Tatras
• We’ve included a cross country skiing lesson, so you can learn how to ski from a pro
• There are wonderful, scenic views of lakes and mountains as you ski along
• It’s an active adventure in crisp, white snow - get a little bit fitter, soak up the fresh air and enjoy the powdery stuff at the same time!
• It’s fully guided and all equipment is included, so you get expert tuition and a fascinating insight into the local area and culture, too
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking local guide
- Cross country skis and pole hire
- Lesson in the techniques of cross-country skiing
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Strbske Pleso Lake, Strbske Pleso Slovakia
Cross country skiing around the lake.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Štrbské Pleso, 059 85 Vysoké Tatry, Slovakia
Traveler pickup is offered
Train Station in Strbske Pleso.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.