Cross-country skiing at Pyhä-Luosto
Cross-country skiing is a traditional sports in Finland. Skiing is an easy and fun way to spend time outdoors and feel the nature and its varied terrain.
You are a first-timer, sometimes tried skiing or a more experienced skier, we welcome you to our skiing tour. Our guide begins the tour by assessing your skills and fitness level.
Basic tour takes 2 hours and it includes transportation, equipment, teaching and guiding in a small group. Below you find also our other skiing tours.
Book a basic tour 2 hours below or Contact us here and ask for tailored tour for another time
Check also our other tours :
1. Looking for the northern lights (night tour 2,5 hours)
2. Visit Amethyst mine by cross-country skiing (mine visit and skiing 4 hours)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Campfire and snacks with request
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyhatunturi, Pyhatunturi, Lapland
Pass By: Luosto, Luosto, Lapland
Pass By: Pyha-Luosto National Park, Luontotie 1, Pyhatunturi 98530 Finland
Cross-country ski tracks near and around National park
Departure Point :1: Call of the Wilderness, Luostontie, 99555 Sodankylä, Finland
2: Kultakeronkatu 4, 98530 Pelkosenniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at area Pyhä-Luosto with request
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.