Cross-country skiing with a professional guide and a typical lunch
Our guides offer you the opportunity to appreciate the mountain with routes for everyone, from beginners to experts. Together with the guide, you can decide the route to follow, walking happily up and down the mountains.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - At the end of the tour there will be a lunch at a local restaurant with typical products
- Expert guide
What's excluded :
- Medical and baggage travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sila National Park, Via Nazionale snc Lorica, 87055, San Giovanni in Fiore Italy
For ski mountaineering lovers, the Silano plateau offers numerous itineraries: Monte Scuro, Monte Botte Donato, Monte Curcio, Marinella di Coppo, Cima Bianca.
Our guides offer you the opportunity to appreciate the mountain with routes for everyone, from beginners to experts. At the end of the trek there will be lunch in a typical local restaurant with local products.
The tour also includes a return transfer to the hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Camigliatello Silano CS, Italy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.