Cross-country training course in Sigdal
Welcome to a fun start to the day where we practice cross-country, classic style. The morning session is reserved for ages 45+. For beginners, we offer our own program focusing on safety and coping.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Cross-country equipment (skis, boots and poles)
Morning session for age group 45+:
A playful and easy start to the day, where we practice classic cross-country technique. We have created a fun roundabout that gives you challenges on balance, kickoff and coordination. All the elements develop and challenge you as a skier. Our instructor will give you feedback in relation to your own level. Most of all, this is a social and playful start to the day.
We move within a safe and good area where we can challenge and develop. The instructor will give you a sense of security and mastery that gives you the opportunity to explore the trail network. Never been skiing, or want increased security and mastery? Our patient and always smiling instructor will help you get started.
Departure Point :Tempelseter Fjellstue, 3359 Eggedal, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.