Cross cultural exchange in Kibera
We heavily focus on cross-cultural exchange, wereby we believe it gives our client a convenient environment to express their culture and learn new deverse cultures.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Kibera
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kibera, Nairobi Kenya
See the largest slum in Africa, interract with people of different culture and diversity, learn how to prepare and eat local food, experience street art and many more.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our clients from any hotel or mall within Ngong road.Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7/28/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.