Crown Jewels of London Afternoon Private car tour
Join us on this fantastic afternoon experience, where your expert Guide will take you on a historical journey through the City of London. Get up close to two of its most iconic sights with wonderful photo opportunities, as you are driven in one of our luxury vehicles.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert Driver-Guide or separate Tour Guide & chauffeur (based on option selected)
- Drive through City of London
- Travel in a Mercedes E or V class
- Pick-up & Drop-off from your chosen location in London (Zones 1-3).
- Separate Guide option only:Entry & guided tour of St. Paul’s Cathedral & Tower of London is included
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
What's excluded :
- Pick-up & Drop-off from outside London Zone 3
- Driver Guide option only: Entry to St Paul's Cathedral and The Tower of London is not included.
- Entry/Admission - Tower Bridge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
The first stop on our tour is an iconic symbol of London. Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece took 35 years to build and today is one of the largest churches in the world. Incredibly, this towering domed cathedral was also the tallest building in London until the 1960s.
Its construction between 1675-1710 was part of a rebuilding programme after the original cathedral located here was swept away in the Great Fire of London in 1666: With no fewer than seven chapels, countless statues and priceless art, as well as Europe's largest crypt, there are historical and religious treasures around every corner at St Paul's.
*Please note that St Paul’s Cathedral is closed to the public on Sunday. You will have a photo stop at St. Paul’s Cathedral and you will be spend longer in the Tower of London.
*Please note: Entry includes, if you selected for tour with separate guide option only.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Mansion House of City of London, Walbrook, London EC4N 8BH England
Mansion House is the official residence of the Lord Mayor of London. It is a Grade I listed building. It is used for some of the City of London's official functions, including two annual white tie dinners.
Stop At: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
Tower Bridge is a combined bascule and suspension bridge in London, built between 1886 and 1894. The bridge crosses the River Thames close to the Tower of London and has become an iconic symbol of London.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Explore almost 1,000 years of history that began with the construction of a fortress and royal residence by William The Conqueror. The long history of 'The Tower' is one of imprisonment, murder and execution. The last person executed here was in 1941, and over the years spies, criminals and even queens have met their bloody end by the executioner's hand at the tower.
The Tower of London is also home to the priceless Crown Jewels Collection. This glittering display of gems and gold includes the Star of Africa, the world's largest cut diamond, as well as a collection of crowns, robes, and other items of ceremonial regalia. It would be improper to fail to mention the tower ravens. Legend has it that at least half a dozen must stay within the bounds of the tower or the monarchy will fall.
Guests have the opportunity to enjoy entry with a guided tour (if selected for tour with separage guide).
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Thames River, London England
From the Tower of London, hop aboard a Thames River Cruise to Westminster Pier.
Pass By: The View from The Shard, Joiner Street, London SE1 9QU England
The View from The Shard is a tourist attraction based in London's tallest building, The Shard. The attraction offers visitors views from the skyscraper, with two viewing platforms inside the building.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact the supplier for pick up and drop off location in London (within Zone 1-3) by time of booking or at least 5-7 days prior to your travel/service date of tour, if you can. Tour departs at arpprox. 13.00pm (Meeting a 12.45pm)Please note that you must contact us in advance to arrange your hotel pick up & drop off location in order to redeem your tour.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Child seat (age 2-9 years) is available on a request basis
- Separate Tour Guide option: Please note St. Paul’s Cathedral is closed for sightseeing on Sundays / some days-closed to the public – we will take photos from the exterior and spend longer at The Tower of London
- Prices quoted are based on E-Class Mercedes-Benz or V-Class Mercedes-Benz based on the number of people travelling.
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a London location within Zones 1-3. Departures and drop offs in Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travelers required to bring face coverings / Personal audio headsets provided to maintain distancing / Inclusions vetted to ensure they adhere to safety measures / E-tickets only no paper tickets / Staff newly trained in safety measures
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.