Cruise & Dine Breakfast– Prosecco Morning Cruise and Breakfast
The Waterfront Charters Cruise & Dine combos are the perfect package of a relaxing ocean cruise followed by a delicious meal at the V&A Waterfront. The incredible Prosecco Morning Cruise option is the perfect way to start any day: an hour’s relaxed coastal cruise aboard luxury catamaran Enigma beneath the rising morning sun, sipping delicious Prosecco to give you an appetite, followed by a superb breakfast at the elegant Upstairs at Quay 4 restaurant in the V&A Waterfront. With a choice of three delicious breakfast meals - with coffee or fresh fruit juice - , you’ll be able to face the rest of the day with a broad smile!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This incredible Prosecco Morning Cruise option is the perfect way to start any day: an hour’s relaxed coastal cruise aboard luxury catamaran Enigma beneath the rising morning sun, sipping delicious Prosecco to give you an appetite, followed by a superb breakfast at the iconic V&A Waterfront restaurant Upstairs at Quay 4.
*In the unlikely event that the primary boat for this cruise is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to utilize an alternative vessel for this experience. Be assured that Waterfront Charters will always make every possible effort to ensure that the advertised vessel is available. Some Cruises do not have a dedicated boat for the cruise and rely on a pool of available vessels at Waterfront Charters to cover fluctuations in weather, seasonal passenger numbers and planned maintenance.
• Cape Town, Cape Town, Western Cape
• Captains breakfast - Two eggs with crispy bacon.
Rashers, beef chipolatas, grilled tomato and sautéed mushrooms.
With coffee or fresh fruit juice
• Breakfast special - Two eggs, (fried, scrambled or poached).
Two rashers of crispy bacon, grilled tomato and toast.
• Pancakes - Blueberry pancakes – thick buttermilk pancakes layered with blueberries & maple syrup,
served with a side of honey mascarpone.
Departure Point :Waterfront Charters - Daily Boat Trips & Private Tours, Shop 5 , Quay 5, V&A Waterfront, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.