Cruise and 4X4 Safari Tour at Akamas Peninsula from Aphrodite Hills Resort
Here’s a combination Land-and-Sea tour featuring a day of adventure, swimming and sightseeing across western Cyprus’ wild coastal frontier, the Akamas Peninsula. Get ready for non-stop thrills, swimming and tons of fun. Our itinerary takes in all the ‘’must-see’’ sites and landscapes of this spectacular environmental wonderland. Join the mini trek into Avakas Gorge. You will have the opportunity to visit the Turtle Conservation Project and take photos from Akamas view point. On the way back, you will visit the Baths of Aphrodite where legend has it, the goddess Aphrodite used to bathe. Afterwards it’s lunch time and then embark on a boat to Blue Lagoon where you will have the opportunity for swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear waters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transfer with 4WD vehicle
- Boat trip
- Lunch ("cyprus meze" which includes local dishes)
- One glass of local wine or one soft drink during lunch
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon
What's excluded :
- Any additional drinks
- Beach towels
- Sun cream
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Avakas Gorge, Paphos Cyprus
Avakas Gorge is part of the “European Natura 2000 network. Situated in the south-west part of Akamas Peninsula, Avakas Gorge is the most imposing and famous gorge in Cyprus.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lara Bay Turtle Conservation Station, Akamas, Paphos Cyprus
Lara Bay is one of the few remaining havens for loggerhead and green turtles to nest. Aluminium cages are placed over the nests in order to protect small turtles from foxes and enable them to escape to the sea as soon as they emerge from the sand. Turtles nest from the middle of May to the end of August.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Baths of Aphrodite, near Latchi, Latchi, Polis Cyprus
Visit the Baths of Aphrodite where legend has it, the goddess Aphrodite used to bathe
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Blue Lagoon, Akamas Cyprus
Cruise and Swimming stop at the largest bay of the Akamas Peninsular the famous BLUE LAGOON. The difference with this bay compared to others is the sky blue colour and shallow waters, the sandy seabed and warm temperature. The Blue Lagoon is a sheltered bay where the water tends to be warmer – in summer it can reach up to 30 degrees C.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Akamas Peninsula, Neo Chorion Cyprus
Tour takes place in Akamas Peninsula
Departure Point :Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences & Apartments, Λεωφόρος Αφροδίτης 3, Sakarya 8509, Cyprus
Traveler pickup is offered
Participants are required to contact the local service provider to confirm their pick up location and time at least 48 hours before excursion date.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2020 - 10/31/2020
6/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Saturday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM Tuesday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM Wednesday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM Thursday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM Friday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM Sunday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchairs, pushchairs and car seats cannot be taken on the 4X4
- Transfer by 4x4 vehicle: Max capacity 10 people / Infant or booster seats on request upon booking / No wifi / No heating or air-conditioning / No bathroom
- Boat trip with yacht: Max capacity 120 people / No wifi / No heating or air-conditioning / Toilet available
- Minimum age is 2 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Recommended to wear comfortable shoes and swimwear
- Bring beach towel and sunscreen
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.