Cruise and Dine Lunch / Cape Town: Coastal Motor Cruise and 2-Course Lunch
The 1-hour Coastal Cruise will give guests spectacular views of Cape Town, with Table Mountain still as magnificent as it was from the perspective of ancient mariners. Closer to hand you’ll have an opportunity to observe amazing marine life, with regular sightings of dolphins, whales, penguins and many more aquatic creatures
After building an appetite at sea, you have the option of choosing between three gourmet restaurants to suit your culinary desires: the Meloncino Restaurant, specialising in Italian food, the City Grill for local flavour, and the Greek Fisherman for seafood.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - A 2-Course lunch at a choice of 3 V&A Waterfront Restaurants
What's excluded :
- An Atlantic Cruise followed by a gourmet dining experience at the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town. This unique Cruise and Dine package includes a 1-hour ocean coastal cruise followed by a 2-course meal at a choice of three top V&A Waterfront restaurant
*In the unlikely event that the primary boat for this cruise is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to utilize an alternative vessel for this experience. Be assured that Waterfront Charters will always make every possible effort to ensure that the advertised vessel is available. Some Cruises do not have a dedicated boat for the cruise and rely on a pool of available vessels at Waterfront Charters to cover fluctuations in weather, seasonal passenger numbers and planned maintenance.
• Cape Town, Cape Town, Western Cape
• Calamari and Fish Combo - Grilled calamari & grilled fish fillet topped with lemon butter sauce,
served with chips.
Departure Point :Waterfront Charters - Daily Boat Trips & Private Tours, Shop 5 , Quay 5, V&A Waterfront, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.