Cruise excursion: A Wizard's Tale at Alnwick Castle
A private tour experience taking you from/to Port of Tyne in chauffeured driven transportation. Experience the stunning castle of Alnwick - home to the Percy's and also location for several movies. Your guide will show you some of the main hotspots for movies/TV within the castle grounds. Also enjoy a walk-through the grand interior with your knowledgeable guide. On return, travel past the beautiful Northumberland coast region back to port.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Entrance fee into Alnwick Castle
- Private tour guide from/to cruise port
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Alnwick Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alnwick Castle, Alnwick NE66 1NQ England
Alnwick Castle is one of the largest inhabited castles in England. Home to the Duke of Northumberland's family, the Percys, for over 700 years, it has witnessed drama, intrigue, tragedy and romance. The castle has been used as a filming locatuon for several movies & TV series such as Harry Potter, Transformers, Robin Hoof: Prince of Thieves or Downton Abbey.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: The Northumberland Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Seahouses NE66 3ED England
Travel along the Southern stretch of the Northumberland Coast AONB through Warkworth...
Pass By: Warkworth Castle & Hermitage, Castle Terrace, Warkworth, Amble NE65 0UJ England
Drive past the beautiful ruin & village of Warkworth
Departure Point :Cruise Terminal, River Tyne, North Shields NE29 6DP, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/1/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.