Cruise Excursions in Pembrokeshire
We take you where the large crowds don't go! As a local, Welsh speaking family business, we make sure you visit the places we are proud of and where you cant access by the big busses. You will finish the tour wanting to come and visit this amazing area again and explore further with us.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Castell Henllys
- Entry/Admission - Church of St. Brynach
- Entry/Admission - Bluestone Brewing Company Ltd
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Newport Pembs Golf Resort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pentre Ifan, Off the A487, Nevern, Newport -Trefdraeth Wales
One of Wales’ most visited megalithic cromlechs, dating back some six thousand years. This fine burial chamber has an impressive 20 ton capstone, makes you wonder how this blue dolerite ever came to rest here!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Castell Henllys Castell Henllys Signposted from A487 between Newport & Cardigan, Crymych SA41 3UT Wales
Castell Henllys is the only Iron Age Village in Britain reconstructed on the exact site where our Celtic ancestors lived 2,500 years ago. Here you can walk in the footsteps of the Demetae tribe.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Church of St. Brynach, Newport, Nevern, Newport -Trefdraeth SA42 0NF Wales
Highlights will include ‘The Bleeding Yew’ whos’ seeping sap is blood red. The Celtic Cross dates from the early 11th Century and is one of only 3 of its kind found in Pembrokeshire.
The St. Brynach Church dates from the 12th or 13th century and inside the church you can view the most amazing example Ogham writing.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Newport Pembs Golf Resort, Newport Golf centre Newport Pembrokeshire, Newport -Trefdraeth Wales
Time to stop for lunch at Cat Rock Cafe and taste some delicious local produce, whilst enjoying the dramatic views over Newport Bay.
(Lunch is not included in the price of the tour- £10 per person.)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bluestone Brewing Company Ltd, Tyriet, Cilgwyn SA42 0QW Wales
Enjoy a tour and tasting at the local Bluestone Brewery. It’s a family run business situated in the foothills of the Preseli Hills. They produce hand crafted real ales, using local water filtered down through the Bluestone Hills to produce a range of flavorsome Rock Solid Ales.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Fishguard Harbour railway station, Goodwick SA64 0BX, UK
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Fishguard & Goodwick
- Milford Haven
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face coverings required while travelling in our vehicle, as per the Welsh Government Guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.