Cruise on Nile River between Aswan and Luxor
Be witness for the ancient Egyptian culture, civilization and modern life of Nile Cruise between Aswan and Luxor, discover the temples and the tombs of the Pharaohs while you will sail on the board of Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation
- Meet & assist in Aswan airport with pick up for embarkation at Nile Cruise.
- 03 nights accommodation on 5* deluxe Nile Cruise based on full board.
- Private transfer by A/C modern vehicle for the entire trip with qualified driver.
- Licensed Speaking Egyptologist guide during your trip (English, French, Spanish & Germany are available)
- Assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions.
- Pick up with private transfer from Nile Cruise to Luxor airport or guest home in Luxor.
- More flexibility during sightseeing & stops.
- Mineral water during the day trip.
- All taxes & service charge. VIP treatment is guaranteed for (Nile Cruisers guests)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals except where indicated.
- Drinks and any personal expenses.
- Do your best trip for your life while you will travel between Aswan and Luxor .with the following itinerary:
Day 1: Welcome to Aswan - Nile Cruise
• Meet in guest home in Aswan or Aswan airport to start your amazing Nile Cruise trip,
• Proceed with your licensed Egyptologist tour guide to start Aswan trip with visit Aswan sightseeing including the Temple of Philae, Isis island and tour to High Dam passing by the old Dam of Aswan & Nasser Lake.
• Transfer for embarkation on board of Nile Cruise board.
• Lunch on board of the cruise in Aswan.
• At afternoon sail with Felucca in Nile valley around the islands of Aswan, botanical garden with beautiful scene of the Nile and chance to visit Nubian village, .
• Back to cruise, then dinner, entertainment & overnight on board in Aswan. Day 2: Nile Cruise Trip
• Breakfast on board the cruise while the cruise is sailing towards Kom Ombo, arrive Kom-Ombo to start the ancient Egypt trip.
• Visit the temple of Kom-Ombo (dedicated for Gods Sobek and Haroeris during the Greek time), then back to the cruise & enjoy with the beautiful scene for the Nile valley.
• Lunch on board of the cruise.
• Sail to Edfu, upon arrival ride the horse carriage to see the local city of Edfu; visit the Temple of Edfu (dedicated to the God Horus - falcon headed god) beautiful scenes for ancient Egyptian culture.
• Back to Nile cruise & sail to Esna lock.
• Cross Esna lock is the best part of your Egypt travel, sail to Luxor, dinner, entertainment & overnight on board Nile cruise. Day 3: Luxor - Nile Cruise
• Breakfast on board while the Nile Cruise in Luxor.
• Start Luxor trip with your Egyptologist tour guide to visit the west bank of Luxor including (the valley of kings with three royal tombs for the ancient Pharaohs of Egypt, queen Hatshepsut funerary temple at deir el-bahari and the two colossi of Memnon).
• Back to Nile Cruise for lunch on board in Luxor.
• Free time in Luxor to explore the city and souq, dinner, entertainment & overnight on board Nil cruise. Day 4: Luxor Trip
• Breakfast on board and disembarkation from Nile cruise board.
• Depart to finish Luxor trip with the visits of the east bank of Luxor including (the complex of Karnak temples where you will see the Ramses III temple & Hatshepsut obelisks).
• At appropriate time transfer to Luxor airport to fly to home or guest home in Luxor with sweet memories for Egypt holiday.
** Slight changes (sequences of trip) might occur due to circumstances beyond our control, but you will cover all mentioned sightseeing**
Departure Point :• Aswan
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Luxor
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.