(Cruise ship Travelers) Hike to a Hidden Waterfall
Hike with me on a real forest trail, cut and made by yours truly. This is tour is NOT in the rainforest. This trail, in the center of Puerto Rico that takes you to a breathtaking 130 foot waterfall. This perhaps may be the ONLY tour that you get it all. This 4 hour, small group hiking Adventure will take you to see the mountains, the country side of the island, the culture, eat the local food, be with and among the locals, swimming in waterfalls, hiking in the forest etc... During our hike to this breathtaking waterfall, there are natural swimming pools to jump in to and refresh. We will end our day of Fun and Adventure at a local restaurant to enjoy the local cuisine (at your own expense and with time permitting).
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cruise ship pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- TIPS AND GRATUITIES ARE NOT INCLUDED BUT ARE VERY HIGHLY APPRECIATED
- Vegetarian and vegan option are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jerrys Adventures, San Juan Puerto Rico
You will get to see the mountains of Puerto Rico, the country side of the island, the culture, eat the local food, be with and among the locals, swimming in waterfalls, hiking in the forest etc. Travel comfortably in a 14-passenger, air-conditioned van, 1300 ft above sea level into the mountains of Puerto Rico (approximately a 40-50 minute drive from San Juan). This hike IS NOT in the rainforest.
The only people that know about this spot are the locals. This trail is approximately 40-60 minutes long, depending on your fitness level. This Adventure has everything that you look for on a hike, including; climbing over trees, jumping over bodies of water, walking over fallen trees etc…
Once we arrive at this breathtaking waterfall, you will have plenty of time to explore and take a dip in the gorgeous waters. Keeping in mind that we have to get back to the ship! The last stop is at an authentic Puerto Rican restaurant to enjoy a late lunch or early dinner (at your own expense) and if time allows us. After our delicious, filling, local meal, you can relax on your drive back to San Juan!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
NOTE: if this applies to you. Please add your place of stay. If a hotel, name of hotel and address. If an air bnb, name of place (if it applies) and address of location. We pick up only within the metro area. We do not have the means to travel outside of the San Juan areaPorts
- old san juan port, san juan Puerto Rico
- panamericana port, san juan Puerto Rico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- BRING TOWELS
- Comfortable clothing, wear bathing suit or bring along
- Sneakers or boots, no sandles!
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Extra pair of socks
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.