Cruise Special - Flåm private tour
Some 330 000 Cruise passengers will arrive in Flåm in 2019.
Avoid the hassle of up to 3000 persons standing in the very same queues, and rather make your stay memorable with this small group private city sightseeing tour for up to 6/8 guests.
Your dedicated guide takes you directly from the ship to some of those really memorable spots that are in the vicinity of the small town of Flaam, and give you a tour to the real pearls of the Fjords. As the rest of your ships guests stand in lines in front of the large buses - you are already on your way.
Visit the stunning Flåmsbana Railway, but by car to Blomheller Station and avoid the jam-packed train. You will have the same views but none of the hassle.
See the Black Church of Flåm as you make your way on the track layers road next to the train tracks.
See the stunning Fjord from Stegastein Viewpoint at 700 meters above the fjord.
Visit the Borgund Stave Church and hear the fascinating comments from the guide.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Port pickup as ships arrive in Flåm
- Private tour / Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a EUR 80 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Entrance fees - Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Borgund Stave Church
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Flaamsbana Museet, Postboks 5742 Ortskern, Flam 5742 Norway
Meet us just at the quay where your ship docks.
Stop At: Stegastein Lookout, Stegastein, Aurlandsvangen 5745 Norway
See the fjord from this stunning viewpoint
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Flåm Kirke, Ryavegen 5, 5743 Flåm, Norway
One of the very few black churches in Norway
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Borgund Stave Church, Highway E16 Lærdal, Laerdalsoyri 6886 Norway
Enjoy the fascinating church dating back to the Viking time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Flam, Flåm, Norway
2: Nedre Fretheim 15, 5743 Flåm, Norway
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A maximum of 6/8 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in this trip
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.