Cruise The Las Vegas Strip on a MadDog Trike 150cc All Day Rental
See More on Your Las Vegas Vacation.
Free Hotel and Casino Parking.
Convenient Pick-Up Location on the Las Vegas Strip.
Have Fun Riding All Over Las Vegas.
Fast and Fun.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free Locks
- Free Helmet
What's excluded :
- You've never seen the Strip quite like this. Wake up early with Vegas Scooter and Slingshot Rentals and see the World-Famous Las Vegas Strip in the most unique way possible... from the seat of a scooter, trike or slingshot. Don’t rent a car, jump on a bus or take a cab when you can do something different, fun and exciting. That's why you came to Vegas!
Turn heads while you cruise Las Vegas Blvd on a Maddog 150cc Trike. The high performance and low-profile design on this trike guarantees you’ll cruise around Vegas in the spotlight! It's easily the fastest trike there is.
Stop paying 15 dollars every time you need to get an Uber or 25 dollars every time you call a cab. Rent a scooter from Vegas Scooter and Slingshot Rentals and save big! We have a wide variety of scooters, vespas, mopeds, trikes, Maddog scooters and slingshots.
Cruise down Las Vegas Blvd on one of our scooters.
Don’t get stuck in traffic or walking everywhere. That’s a waste of vacation time. Pick one of these up and enjoy more.
You can rent a few single passenger scooters, or you can rent double passenger scooters. No need for any special licensing.
Two convenient locations, one right on the Las Vegas Strip!
Must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid Driver's License. No special endorsements required.
All-Day rentals must be returned by noon of the following day.
($300 deposit required on a Debit or Credit card at time of Rental.)
Departure Point :3421 S Sammy Davis Jr Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.