Cruise to Outer Reef - Cruise Return Plus 10 Minute Scenic Flight
Discover the iconic Great Barrier Reef combining an awe-inspiring helicopter flight with a Great Adventures outer reef day experience. The spacious activity platform moored on the spectacular outer reef makes possible exciting inclusive and optional activities for all ages in and out of the water. While you’re out at the pontoon to take to the sky on a joy flight, you will have the best seat to witness this natural wonder.
per adult from
What's included :
- Reef Presentation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch
- Semi-submersible coral reef viewing tour with commentary
- Underwater Observatory and Eco Reef Talk
- Buoyancy vests and flotation noodles
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Scuba Diving
- Scuba Doo underwater scooter
- Guided Snorkelling
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Check-in is at the Great Adventures desk, check-in opens at 09.30 am.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
Relax on your cruise out to the Great Adventures pontoon and enjoy snorkelling, semi-submersible and the underwater observatory.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.