Cruise tour: Explore Dragonera Island
Come aboard the Mallorca Explorer to discover the beautiful southwest coast line in this 3.5 hour boat trip.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 3.5 hours boat cruise
- Snorkeling equipment
What's excluded :
- 1€ tax payable in the island
- Entry/Admission - Sa Dragonera National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Santa Ponsa, Santa Ponsa, Calvia, Majorca, Balearic Islands
Point of departure
Pass By: Playas de Paguera, Majorca Spain
Point of departure
Stop At: Sa Dragonera National Park, Majorca Spain
Sa Dragonera island is a natural park. You will have 2 hours to explore the Island, discover its beauty, visit the museum and know its history or take a refreshing swim. On our way back, we stop in an idyllic cove for a swim.
The eco tax to visit the island is not included.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Santa Ponsa, Balearic Islands, Spain
2: Platja Torà, Peguera, Carrer Sebel·lí, 4, 07160 Peguera, Illes Balears, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Print your voucher and take it with you the day of the excursion to show it to your guide. Bring swimwear, towel, sun cream and camera recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.