Cruise with Dolphins in Byron Bay
The Ballina & Byron Bay coast plays host to hundreds of bottle nose dolphins all year round. They always provide our passengers of all ages a thrill, an experience to remember; something that always brings a smile to everyone’s face. Take a short and scenic 30 minute drive south of Byron Bay to Ballina (transfer not included), where you will board our vessel. Our friendly Marine Biologist will share in-depth knowledge of the area & marine creature encounters we experience. Learn about our local pods of dolphins, their habits and behaviours. We are so sure you’ll spot a dolphin that we offer a free return trip if you don’t see one on your first Dolphin Cruise!
per adult from
What's included :
- Life Jackets
- Restroom on board
- Marine Biologist Guide
- Dolphin Guarantee - Return for FREE if you don't see a dolphin on your first cruise
What's excluded :
- Bus Transfers from Byron Bay to the Wharf in Ballina
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Byron Bay, Byron Bay, Byron Shire, New South Wales
The Wharf is a 30 minute scenic drive, south of Byron at Ballina. Please meet on the Lance Ferris Wharf directly in front of Wharf Bar & Restaurant, 12-24 Fawcett St, Ballina. Someone will come to collect you and take you down to the boat.
Stop At: Ballina, Ballina, Ballina Shire, New South Wales
The Wharf is a 30 minute scenic drive, south of Byron at Ballina. Please meet on the Lance Ferris Wharf directly in front of Wharf Bar & Restaurant, 12-24 Fawcett St, Ballina. Someone will come to collect you and take you down to the boat. Here we will depart and travel along the Ballina/Byron Coast.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Lennox Head, Lennox Head, New South Wales
Our Cruise will stop at the volcanic rock cliffs of Lennox Head to take in the breathtaking scenery and listen to commentary.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.