Cruiser Taxi Kravice Waterfalls and Mostar Tour
We offer you a comfort drive to Kravice waterfalls, an idyllic natural attraction. Mostar is the largest city in Herzegovina, with historic old town and famous bridge that made the cover for the Lonely Planet guidebook. This city has been proclaimed in the twenty most visited cities in the world with very interesting surroundings and gorgeous history. Different kind of inhabitants, cultures and religions getting this city very famous and important for the western Balkan. Moreover, you are able to try the most famous Bosnian food and traditional Bosnian coffee in the Old town of Mostar.
- Start from Dubrovnik area between 7AM - 8AM
- Free time at Kravice waterfalls ( around 1.5 hours)
- Visiting Mostar, old town and famous bridge
- Driving back to Dubrovnik, arrival between 7 - 8 PM
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Kravice Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubrovnik Cruise Port, Obala Ivana Pavla II, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Starting location is Dubrovnik port or any location inside the Dubrovnik area, with pickup included in price.
Stop At: Kravice Falls, Neretva valley, Studenci 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Kravice waterfalls, located on the Trebižat river, is one of the most beautiful natural sites in the Herzegovinian region of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The entire area is protected by the state government
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Old Bridge Area of the Old City of Mostar, Stari Most, Mostar Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mostar is the largest city in Herzegovina, with historic old town and famous bridge that made the cover for the Lonely Planet guidebook.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your location inside the broader Dubrovnik area.Ports
- Port Gruz
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.