Cruiser Taxi Panorama Dubrovnik & Arboretum Trsteno Photo Tour
A perfect half-day trip with some of the most amazing views you have ever seen. Take your time, and enjoy a comfort ride with our experienced guide-driver, who will show you the best panorama views and photo spots in Dubrovnik, and take you to the oldest garden in Croatia, used as the setting in the Game of Thrones.
– Start from Dubrovnik area (pick up by request)
– Stops with panorama view in Dubrovnik: Franjo Tuđman Bridge, Ombla River, Srđ Hill
– Driving to Trsteno, visiting the arboretum and ancient mansion
– Driving back to your location
Note: This is our suggested itinerary, but it can be modified according to your wishes, in consultation
with the driver.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Arboretum tickets
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Trsteno Arboretum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Srd, Dubrovnik Croatia
A hill above Dubrovnik offers breathtaking panorama view of the Old Town and the islands.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ombla, 20236, Rožat, Croatia
The Ombla is a short river in Croatia, northeast of Dubrovnik. Its course is approximately 30 metres (98 feet) long, and it empties into the Rijeka Dubrovačka embayment of the Adriatic Sea near Komolac in Dubrovnik-Neretva County. Rijeka Dubrovačka is actually a ria, a flooded river valley formed through changes in sea surface elevation on a geologic time scale. The river rises as a karst spring fed by groundwater replenished by Trebišnjica, which is an influent stream flowing in Popovo Polje, in the immediate hinterland of the Ombla. The elevation difference between the river's source and its mouth is just over 2 metres (6 feet 7 inches).
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Trsteno Arboretum, Potok 20, Trsteno 20235 Croatia
The oldest botanical garden in Croatia, used as the setting in the Game of Thrones.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Franjo Tudman Bridge, D8 State Road, Dubrovnik Croatia
A great spot for taking photos that aren't just of the Old City, and an often overlooked stop off point.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: CruiserTaxi, Ul. Svetog Đurđa, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
2: Vrata od Buže, Ul. Iza Grada, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup at your location anywhere inside the broader Dubrovnik area.Ports
- Port Gruž, Obala Ivana Pavla II 13, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.