Crystal Canyon Rainforest/Waterfall Experience
Immerse yourself in waterfalls all cascading down the breathtaking Tropical World Heritage Rainforest. Experience rappelling, swimming under waterfalls, walking through vibrant lush rain forest and umping off rocks into deep fresh crystal clear water of Crystal Canyon. After this activity, chill out and relax. Super friendly, qualified crew ensure your day is fun filled and ultra safe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- All equipment provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional local guide
- Lunch - We give you a small snack lunch after the trip at base.
What's excluded :
- Photos are available for purchase
Crystal Canyon Waterfalls tour is a canyoning tour run out of Cairns by passionate locals who want to share this natural waterfall spectacle with people from all over the world, and they pride themselves on being 100% eco-friendly.
After pickup from your Cairns accommodation between 6am and 6.30am, arrive at the gorge and soak in the beautiful sights. Receive instruction on rappelling techniques on the safety of flat ground. You’ll start our adventure near the top of the gorge and abseil into the fresh water. From here, swim, walk over rocky gorges and through the tropical rain forest, leap off rocks into the deep pools below and canyon through Crystal Canyon. Don’t worry, anyone of a reasonable fitness level will love this adventure.
Hungry yet? Lunch will be provided and there is time to chill out for a while and enjoy this beautiful area that nature provides. After this, head back to Cairns and you'll be dropped off at your accommodation before 12pm.
The qualified guides have vast experience in canyoning and show the utmost professionalism to ensure you have a safe and fun day. They also like to have a laugh and some fun so expect to make instant friends.
• Crystal Cascades, The Rocks Rd The end of the road, Redlynch, Queensland Australia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can collect guests from all hotels & selected Air BnB's in Cairns City, or you can meet at our base if you are able too.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age 8
- A level of fitness and agility ability is required
- A maximum of 36 people per trip
- Pricing applies to all participants.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.