Crystal Cave-tubing v.i.v
Walk, Swim,Float, Crawl, Experience the underworld, we start at the pickup points in the city and do a sightseeing scenic route for 1 hour enroute to the caves. At the caves parking area we utilize the modern facilities, then get the guide provides you with a life jacket, helmet, light, and start the walk with a river crossing, the forest path is gravel stone so wear a tennis shoe for comfortable walking, Then at arrival at the caves, its time to float thru a network of caves systems decorated with lifelike sculptures that carries ones imagination into dreamland, here we touch the waterfall and out of the tubes we walk inside the caves looking at crystallized formations, swimming in the crystal clear pools inside the caves, this awesome section is explored by very few, we see many awesome formations in huge cathedral like Caves. evidence of Maya occupation is seen as the cave floor has broken pottery dating more than one thousand years
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Walk, Swim, Float, Crawl, See, Experience the underworld. We start this tour at 8:00, 8:30 then we drive thru the colonial style era of Belize City, featuring the Baron Bliss lighthouse, the Fort George Area, the Memorial Park, the school area, the business area and the modern Caribbean residential area.
Departure Point :FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
8am Hotel Time, 9:00 Cruise ship TimeAirports
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City municipal airport
- Fort st. Tourism Village
- Belize City Cruise Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- bring footwear with a thick sole and strapped on, tennis shoe is best for walking on sand and gravel, wet paths/ rocks, no flop flops allowed.
- bring water bottle
- water proof camera
- if you wear prescription lens, have a strap attach on it to secure from it falling off.
- bring towel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contingency Plan: Any guest displaying covid-19 symptoms with a fever or high temperature will be isolated, and the health authorities will be notified. Any employee displaying symptoms and fever will not be allowed to work and will require a medical certification to return to work.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.