Crystal Cave with Local Tour Guide and Belizean Lunch
experience what real caving is about. A place where not much people are capable of going, go through connecting passages to explore different chambers an learn about the importance of the cave to the Mayas. the importance of the rituals and ceremonies
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Helmet, headlamp,
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Are you ready to take the challenge? Are you ready to do something physically active? If you are, then, you will experience what real caving is about. A place where not much people are capable of going, Crystal Cave is also known as Mountain Cow Cave and is one of the largest cave system located at the Blue Hole National Park, along the Hummingbird Highway. Crystal Cave is considered a mystical Mayan Pantheon. The adventure starts with a hike through the lush tropical forest and a rugged limestone landscape. This cave system has huge caverns that are adorned with beautiful stalactites, stalagmites, flow stones, rock columns, crystalline formations and Mayan artifacts. Explorers will witness evidence of rituals of ceremonies that took place thousands of years ago which include potteries, fire pits, charcoal ash and human remains. At the end you will be amazed to walk inside a crystallized chamber called Wonder Land.
Departure Point :6 Far W St, San Ignacio, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
free hotel pick up within San Ignacio Town Limits and outside San Ignacio Town for an additional fee.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Wear comfortable clothes (long pants mandatory), closed toe shoes for hiking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.