Côtes de Provence Small Group Day Trip with Winery Visits & Tastings from Nice
Immerse yourself in the beautiful wine region of Côtes de Provence. With your wine guide, learn about this terroir: its soil, its climate and about the winemaking process while visiting family-owned wineries and cellars. Discover the best of Côtes de Provence appellation and learn about the grape varieties Grenache, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cinsault … and the complex art of blending. Guided by a wine expert, you will get a private visit of high quality wineries, including a “Cru classé” Côtes de Provence winery. This wine tour is a great opportunity to taste some of the finest Rosés from Provence but also powerful reds, and aromatic and lively whites.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit & tasting fees
- Transportation in A/C minivan
- English speaking wine expert guide
- Pick up/Drop off from meeting point centrally located in Nice
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Tips - any tips you'd like to leave for our guides are of course at your discretion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Riviera Wine Tours, 06000 Nice France
You will meet your english-speaking wine expert guide at 9am in front of our meeting point (centrally located) in Nice.
Your guide will drive you in a comfortable & A/C minivan accommodating up to 8 people maximum.
Around 10am, you will arrive in the wine Region of Côtes de Provence.
You will visit 2 wineries in the morning, get about 1h30 free time for lunch in a quiet village of Provence, and then visit a 3rd winery in the afternoon.
We take you behind the scenes: From the winemaking & aging rooms to the bottling lines, you will see everything! Your guide will explain you about the soil, the climate, the grape varieties, the famous "terroir" but also the picking, pruning, green harvesting and many other subjects in a relaxed and educational way.
You will taste some of the finest Rosés from Provence but also powerful and well-balanced reds, aromatic and lively whites.
You will be back to Nice around 5pm to the same place where we
met in the morning (starting point).
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Hôtel Nice Beau Rivage, 24 Rue Saint-François de Paule, 06300 Nice, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.