Cu Chi tunnel day trip by Speed Boat
Take chance to try the different way to travel to historic site of Cu Chi tunnels from Ho Chi Minh City by speedboat along the Saigon river. Getting knowledge about the history of the City which bounded by the river sharing the same name. Our group size for this join tour is about 15 guests on comfortable speedboat makes you a great combination river life and the underground tunnels of Cu Chi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Insurance on boat, all entrance fees – Tour guide – pick-up and drop-off – fruits – Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Tip for the tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
07:30 AM Pick-up at the customers’ hotel and transfer to Tan Cang pier by a comfortable minivan.
08:00 AM Depart to the Cu Chi tunnels by speedboat. When on board, enjoy a light breakfast of The Pat’ a Chou cake with Lavie water & seasonal fruits, enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily life of local citizens living along the river banks.
09:15 AM Arrive to the Cu Chi Tunnels.
09:30 AM Explore your excursion by watching a documentary film about one of the most sophisticated man-made tunnels together with its extraordinary wartime legends and:
– Walking in the jungle and visiting the traps, the secret entrances, the bunkers, and underground hideouts
– Relaxing with shooting real guns at the riffle range of Cu Chi Tunnels. (Exclusive of bullets)
– Seeing the rice-paper (spring roll skin) and rice-wine production line
– Crawling into the tunnels and enjoying the special and fantastic feeling
– Taking a rest, drinking green tea and having tapioca – the main food served during the war time.
11:45 AM Finish Cu Chi tour and head to Tan Cang restaurant for lunch.
01:00 PM Arrive to Tan Cang restaurant and enjoy your Vietnamese traditional lunch.
02:00 PM Arrive back to Saigon to be dropped off at your place of stay.
– Insurance on boat, all entrance fees
– English-speaking guide
– Lavie water and wet towels
– Hotel pick-up and drop-off in district 1
– The Pat’ a Chou cake & seasonal fruits
– Vietnamese traditional set lunch at Tan Cang restaurant
Tour Departure Time: 8:00 AM or 12:00 PM (Lunch will be served before cruising to Cu Chi tunnels in the afternoon tour)
Tour Length: Approximately 6 hours.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.