Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta 1 Day Tour With Small Group
• Small Group Tour: 15 pax maximum
• Exploring Cu Chi tunnels – one of the most famous historical heritages in Viet Nam.
• Having a better understanding of how revolutionary soldiers lived and fought in the tunnel under harsh conditions in war time.
• Taking a boat trip along Mekong River and immersing yourself in the fresh air and the natural beauty of tranquil southern Delta region.
• Enjoying the folk music performed by the locals.
• Having a taste of tropical fruits
• Getting closer with Southern Vietnamese and their daily life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A/c car/van/minibus pick up & transfer ( just for the centrally located hotels in Dist1, HCMC) and sightseeing as per program.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Boat trips and entrance fee in Mekong delta
- 1 lunch at local restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine
- Mineral water (2 bottle/pax/day)
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Tip & tax
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Pick up at your hotel and depart for the trip. It will take about an hour and a half driving to Cu Chi.
On arrival, through a short video, you are given an introduction of how Cu Chi Tunnels was made and Vietnamese people suffered the hardships during the period of war.
Be taken to discover the remaining area and a part of the tunnel network which embraces special living areas – kitchens and bedrooms side by side, and martial facilities – weapon factories, storage, command centers, and field hospitals. Additionally, gain a chance to know about dangerous traps and hidden trap doors inside the maze-like tunnels for the guerrillas’ security purpose during the war time. Interestingly, taste special tea and cassava which was once the everyday food of the former Vietnamese guerrillas.
Relax or take time to buy some souvenirs to recall a beautiful country that you have been to.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: My Tho, My Tho, Tien Giang Province, Mekong Delta
Take the bus and continue to visit My Tho city. After lunch at local restaurant, cruise along Tien River to see the fishing port, the traditional stilt houses and boat building workshops. You will be excited by the light breeze from the river and the natural beauty of four beautiful islands such as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise along the riverside.
Explore the coconut candy mill, have the opportunity to get familiar with humorous, hospitable gardeners and much more. Take an interesting boat trip through the small canal under the shadow of the water coconut trees along the river. This will certainly be unforgettable experience when participating in the Mekong Delta tour.
Finally, enjoy seasonal delicious fruits & honey tea. Get a chance to experience the Southern Vietnamese folk music which is performed by local people.
Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Come back to your hotel around 19:00 PM. End the tour.
***Please note: Drop off time is subject to traffic, weather...so the finished time could be later than expecting.This tour will back Ho Chi Minh City in lately evening (about 19:00 PM or more).
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :22 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
The local supplier offers the pickup service for:1/ Meeting point: - 22 Bùi Viện Street, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City (6:45 AM - 7:00 AM) 2/ The centrally hotels/ accommodations located in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City. ( 7:00 AM - 7:15 AM)In more detail consisting of streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Anh and Ký Con*** Note: The exact pickup time in the above prescribed ranges varies according to the position of the customers’ hotels or the pickup points required.***Because of the traffic rule, the hotels/accomadations which located in the alley will be not served the pick up service.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Group tour : maximum 15 pax
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults, otherwise they will be subject to the adult rate. A surcharge maybe applied to the bookings with 2 or more children.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have from 1 infant at time of booking.
- The tour is not available for the handicapped and anyone with heart problems.
- Extra surcharge may apply for pickup outside of District 1.
- For the centrally located hotels in Dist 1 where we can not pick up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please contact the local supplier for support. In more detail, we are not allowed to pick up at Nguyễn Trãi Street, Nguyễn Thị Nghĩa Street,…
- Please note that the return time is subject to traffic conditions, for which the tour operator is not responsible.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.