Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta Full-Day VIP Tour from Ho Chi Minh city
• This VIP full-day tour takes you from Ho Chi Minh city to 2 popular attractions: Cu Chi Tunnels and the Mekong Delta.
• Explore the huge underground network of Cu Chi tunnels where were used as a military base of Vietnamese Soldiers during the Vietnam War resistance to the US Forces
• Cruise on a motor boat to discover the Mekong Delta region & Paddle along the small canals under fronds of coconut trees lining both sides on a small rowing boat
• Enjoy a local lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine (Vegan Food available)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers by VIP Limousine or air-conditioned Bus (Select Option)
- Beer, fruits, cool tissue, snacks & mineral water are served in car (Select Option)
- Motor boat trip
- Small row boat trip
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine (Vegan Food available)
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off in CENTRAL of District: 1, 3, & 4
- Free one Cap for VIP option only
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tip (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
This special full-day tour takes you from Ho Chi Minh city to two major attractions: Cu Chi Tunnels and the Mekong Delta
7:45AM. We will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city by a VIP Car (with seats luxuriously designed in passenger cabin) and head to Cu Chi tunnels where you will explore and learn about the Vietnam War resistance the US Forces.
You can crawl short distances through the tunnels. Learn about how different types of booby trap - the symbol of guerrilla warfare - were created and set up.
11:30AM. We depart for Mekong Delta. On the way, we stop by at a local restaurant to enjoy a lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine (Vegan food available)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mekong Delta, Mekong Delta
13:30PM. Arrive Mekong Delta, take a small row boat to paddle along the small canals under fronds of coconut trees lining both sides. Get on the motor boat to cruise to the coconut island. We disembark at a local family to enjoy tropical fruits, taste honey tea, honey wine, see how the local products are made, and enjoy a live local music performance performed by the villagers.
16:00PM. Strolling along the countryside roads to get to know the locals going about their day. Relax with the peaceful atmosphere, then say goodbye and depart for Ho Chi Minh City.
Around 17:45PM to 18:45PM. Arrive Ho Chi Minh city. We take you back to your hotel.
* VIP Group (max 7 participants a group with transfer by VIP Limousine)
* Small Group (max 12 participants a group with transfer by regular Bus)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off at your hotels in Central of District 1, 3 and 4. If you are staying outside of city center or other Districts, please make your way to the meeting point at: 123 Ly Tu Trong street, District 1 by 7:45AM.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children under 18 cannot book this tour alone
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.