Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Discover the incredibly secret network of Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Crawl through the very narrow tunnels which are totally made by hand during the wartime.
- Gain more knowledge of Vietnam history, tradition, and culture as well.
- Taste the local foods which Vietnam soldiers ate during the war time: Boiled tapioca with hot pandanus tea.
- Watch a short documentary film about Cu Chi Tunnels during the war (in number of foreign languages).
- Try to shoot with AK47 or MK16 riffles in a well supervised area (*optional with surcharge)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Personal cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
We can pick up you in District 1:
- Le Thanh Ton Street, Ly Tu Trong Street, Nguyen Hue St., Bui Thi Xuan St., and around
- Pham Ngu Lao St., Bui Vien St., and around
Or visitors can go to our meeting point at 282 Ly Tu Trong Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, HCMC
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Visit one of southern Vietnam’s top destinations on this 6-hour tour from Ho Chi Minh City to the Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Learn from your guide about the Vietnam War (American War) and how the north Vietnamese army used the vast network of tunnels.
- You can go underground to see facilities built inside the tunnels, and sample cassava, a staple food during the war.
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :282 Lý Tự Trọng, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :1: Ben Thanh Market, Đ. Lê Lợi, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
2: War Remnants Museum, 28 Võ Văn Tần, Phường 6, Quận 3, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
3: Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.