Cu Chi Tunnels Small Group Tour - Morning trip with English guide
• Watch an interesting introductory video about the process of creating a legendary network of Cu Chi Tunnels.
• Penetrate into Cu Chi Tunnels seen as a spectacular underground village of Vietnam and bring home to you the Vietnamese history.
• Get a taste of crawling through dark and narrow tunnels to understand more the former Vietnamese’s remarkable endurance.
• Savor special tea and cassava that is the essential food of the Vietnamese guerillas in the past.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A/C bus as per program tour
- Group size: maximum 15 pax.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the centrally located hotels in District 1.
- English-speaking tour guide.
- Mineral water (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance; Food & Beverage
- Tips & personal expenses (telephone calls, shooting gun...)
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Get picked up at hotels in District 1or the meeting point in the morning, the head toward Cu Chi Tunnels will take an approximately one and a haft-hour bus drive.
Before penetrating inside the tunnels, be introduced to a short video relevant to the process of making the over 200km-stretching tunnel system and the Vietnamese’s enduring fight against invaders.
Step inside the tunnels and start exploring the permitted areas, such as bedrooms, kitchens, weapon factories, command centers, hospitals, and storage facilities. Excitingly, cleverly crawl through dark, tiny and narrow tunnels as a Vietnamese guerilla in the past. Moreover, witness some dangerous traps and hidden trap doors while being introduced how the guerillas used during the war.
Enjoy special tea and cassava – the essential food of former Vietnamese guerillas. This is also a way to perceive and understand the hardship the guerillas were determined to overcome with the aim of prevailing over the enemies and gaining the country’s independence.
Take a break and come back to Ho Chi Minh City and end the trip.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :22 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
The local supplier offers the pickup service for Meeting point and The centrally hotels/ accommodations located in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City, in more detail consisting of streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Anh and Ký Con*** Note: The exact pickup time in the above prescribed ranges varies according to the position of the customers’ hotels or the pickup points required.***Because of the traffic rule, the hotels/accommodations which located in the alley will be not served the pickup service.******The meeting point address:+ 22 Bùi Viện Street, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Group tour : 2-15 pax
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults, otherwise they will be subject to the adult rate. A surcharge maybe applied to the bookings with 2 or more children.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have from 1 infant at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Extra surcharge may apply for pickup outside of District 1.
- For the centrally located hotels in Dist 1 where we can not pick up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please contact the local supplier for support. In more detail, we are not allowed to pick up at Nguyễn Trãi Street, Nguyễn Thị Nghĩa Street,…
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.