Cuernavaca and Taxco Tour with Lunch
Panoramic tour in Cuernavaca , the city of the eternal spring, to visit one of the oldest Cathedrals in America, the Palace of Cortes, its mansions and avenues. From there we will continue to the Sierra Madre to visit one of its treasures: Taxco, known as the “World Silver Capital”, visit the famous Baroque parish church of Santa Prisca, its cobble stoned streets and the silver artwork of its people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Express buffet lunch (includes salad, two types of soup, pasta, rice and 4-5 stews with chicken, beef or pork. Dessert varies between fruits, cake and strawberries with cream)
- Professional guide
- Roundtrip transportation from hotels (just hotels selected)
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de la Constitucion
- Entry/Admission - Santa Prisca de Taxco
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de la Constitucion, Poder Legislativo Rio Balsas, Cuernavaca 62400 Mexico
Panoramic tour in Cuernavaca , the city of the eternal spring, to visit one of the oldest Cathedrals in America, the Palace of Cortes, its mansions and avenues.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Santa Prisca de Taxco, Plaza Borda, Taxco Mexico
From there we will continue to the Sierra Madre to visit one of its treasures: Taxco, known as the “World Silver Capital”, visit the famous Baroque parish church of Santa Prisca, its cobble stoned streets and the silver artwork of its people.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available ONLY from the hotels shown at the moment making the reservation, as long as you are hosted in one of them. Customers must call to confirm the exact pick-up time, because it's prior the activity starts from 15 to 60 minutes before.Unfortunately, we are not allow to pick you up on apartment building or private residences. If you are not hosted in one of the hotels before mentioned or you are staying in a Airbnb please make your way to the meeting point located at De La Republica Avenue 154, Tabacalera, 06030. Near to Monumento a la Revolucion, behind Barceló Reforma hotel, in front of ISSSTE building.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- - The time of return may vary due to traffic situations or the number of people.
- - It is not advisable to book a tour on the same day of the departure of a flight, since we cannot be responsible for the loss of the flight, for any tour delay
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.