Cueva Ventana Journey
You will witness the breathtaking view of the Rio Grande de Arecibo in this wonderful cave. Trained staff will provide the tour with information on Taino culture and expert knowledge of the surrounding vegetation and animals.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Use of Helmets and Flashlights
- Entry/Admission - Aventura Cueva Ventana
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aventura Cueva Ventana, Road PR10, KM 75 Beside Puma gas station, Arecibo 00612 Puerto Rico
Wonderfull cave atop a haystack mountain (limestone). The cave is accessible by a hiking trail and trained staff provides the tour with great information on the nature.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us for any doubts about your location and our van is easy to spot as it is very colorful and with our logo.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by West Side Destination